Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Lying Symptoms Leave!!

This is a mother's report of her son's progress! Praise the Lord!! 

There are certain symptoms that have completely left.. to be honest these symptoms used to bother me and I would sometimes look away just so that I wouldn't see it.. out of sight out of mind approach.. but that didn't help me or A..  
Teeth grinding was a big issue.. NOT NO MORE.. THANK YOU JESUS!! I started speaking to it the moment I'd see it and the speaking turned into praising Jesus that my son is permanently free and healed.. if the teeth-grinding happened 20 times a day.. then I'd speak to it 20 times and praise Jesus everytime! it became less and less and less.. till now it's no more... same with the tongue hanging out from the mouth.. that's now completely gone.
I see more understanding and speech..
Yesterday I asked A if he wants to potty and he said "I do"
This is going on month 3 (I think) that Anthony does not wear a diaper during the day. PRAISE PRAISE JESUS!!!

God is so good! I love this approach of speaking to the mountain however many times a day you have to. We are fighting the good fight of faith, and it is just that!! We will battle until our mountains crumble! Praise The Lord!