Saturday, August 6, 2016

The following is a testimony from Roshni, the mother of Nathan, diagnosed with autism. (India, 3 years old).

Thank you so much Jesus! I received a report in July of 2015 that stated that Nathan has extreme autism. I took him to two different therapy centers and they have said that now he does not have autism, only developmental delay, which can be helped more easily. I know what he was like. And I know how much he has changed and I am just amazed! I just cry out to joy at times and just give thanks to God; it is only Jesus. By his stripes, he was healed!

The therapy centers' reports are considered official diagnosis reports. Autism is considered "incurable" by medical professionals. But we, parents believing for healing, believe the report of the Lord. His Word says that Jesus bore the stripes so that we (and our children) wouldn't have to; that by Jesus' stripes, we were healed at the whipping post (1 Peter 2:24) and that is what we stand on! Thank you Jesus that this autism was healed!