Friday, May 8, 2020

Diagnosed with autism, CURED BY JESUS! Hannah’s testimony, in her own words:: When I was younger I didn’t realize there was something wrong with me, I just remember being excited about toys, books, movies, music, and singing. My mom said that when I was around 2 years old I started to have really bad temper tantrums, I would not talk to anybody, or look at peoples eyes, I flapped my hands a lot when I was excited or looked at pictures and I did not want anyone to touch my hands. As I got older I did start saying words and talking but most of my words were not always conversations with others. I would recite words, phrases and movies over and over. I wouldn’t play with kids my own age because I was in my own little world. People would call me and talk to me but I never actually pay attention. One day my mom read an article on autism and it completely described me. My parents were very sad and did not want to accept this over me. My Mom started looking up healing scriptures. They had faith in God and turned to him immediately, they started to pray and speak the word of God over me and believed that all things were possible with God. They noticed good things happening right after that but eventually got distracted with other things that could possibly help me. When I was 5 I got my official diagnosis of high functioning autism. Mom did lots of therapy with me. My parents took me to naturopathic doctors, tried different diets and vitamins, some things seemed to work but after awhile would move on to something else that they thought would help me. Weird things would fascinate me and I would do them over and over, like looking at the warnings, intros and end credits of movies but I would never watch the whole movie. Birthdays and other dates would also fascinate me so I would always ask people when their birthday was and I would memorize it. I would get into people’s things without asking when we would go places, like VHS DVDs Cassettes and CDs. I would obsess over electronics, and played on the computer, or watch tv for hours. I needed some kind of electronic device to calm me down. I remember one therapy mom did with me when we homeschooled called MAPS it was really fun and it helped with anxiety and sleep. When I started Grade 6 in the public school I started having a lot of anxiety, and emotional behaviors again. I started looking up inappropriate things on the internet and then I would delete my history on my phone and the computer before my parents would see it. Then they put restrictions on my phone. I had a hard time communicating with others and people didn’t understand me. Then I started to obsess over movies, I would hear about a movie or watch a trailer and it would get stuck in my head. I would get Mom to take me to the movie store and pick up the movie flyers to look at all the new movies. I wanted to drive past the movie theatre to see what was playing, if mom would turn and go a different way and would scream and cry until she would turn around and drive by the theatre. I had to always know what was coming next in theatres. When my little sister McKinley was born she was diagnosed with down syndrome. Mom and Dad refused to accept the diagnosis. Mom said she would not deny the facts about my sister and I but she denied the right for the facts to exist and knew that God had bigger plans for our family. She began to speak life over our family and declared that by the stripes of Jesus we were already healed. Mom joined a life team on Skype and prayed with parents around the world. In Grade 9 things started to get a lot better I was calmer and didn’t have much anxiety. I was getting better still. It was in grade 10 that I started to feel left out, I thought the EAs at the high school were watching me and and helping me necessarily. and I felt like no one understood me. I started to get very angry. I was angry at my Family, Teachers and other kids. This carried on into half grade 11 and 12. It was starting getting worse and I felt like I couldn’t control myself. I started to have more behaviours and emotional outbursts. That moment I didn’t want to go to church, because it felt like people were watching me and said hi. I would scream or cry during church and Dad had to take me home a few times so I just wanted to stay home. Then I would write letters to my mom so she would understand me, I would tell her that things can get better but I would not let my mom lay hands on me and pray for me anymore. I was upset when she tried to pray. I would bring her letters and make her read them before bed. I would sometimes bully and bossy to my Mom and everyone and try to control what they say. Then I always got upset when people said my name so I would tell everyone not to say my name, because I thought it was a normal thing to do but it is NOT! And they didn’t understand me so I would get even more upset. It seemed like people were scared to talk to me but really I was the one who was scared of people. I stayed in my room when people came over to our house, I was scared that they would say my name and I wanted to get upset. That behaviour went on for 2 1/2 years now. My Mom caught me one day looking up bad stuff on my phone so she started taking my phone away and put restrictions on my phone. I was upset. (Just exactly when she did it to me when I was 12.) so she had the app for the family to block the bad stuff called the pact and the circle to limit our time. My parents really wanted me to talk to someone about my behaviours but I refused to go to the doctor, I did finally agree to go see the naturopathic doctor to see what she had to say. My parents told me that my behaviours had to change or I would have to move out. I needed help and they didn’t know what to do, except pray. I had graduated from high school that summer. but continued to go to school for more classes that fall but still struggled with my behaviours. One morning in the fall I woke up and was very angry, I started hitting myself in the head and screaming at the top of my lungs, my mom was done and said she needed help so she called 911. I got so frustrated that she called, I thought she was pretending. My parents had pretended to call in the past so I didn’t think she would actually do it. Suddenly the police and the ambulance came to the house, I was really scared. I had stopped screaming when I seen the police car, they came in and checked on me to make sure I was ok. After that day I stared to take responsibility for myself and be in charge of my behaviours. Things didn’t get better right away but I started to really try hard. From that moment on I refused to go back to my old behaviours. (I still do that.) Then I got a job working at a Tim Hortons. I’m working hard there and making lots of money. I’m taking piano lessons and I’m very excited that I got my learners license and I’m learning how to drive and how to be safe on the road and follow the rules on the road. and I’m still practicing doing that and show that I know all my stuff so that I can get my license. And Sometimes I would just go back to old behaviours and relapse to what I Remember doing. I started going back to Christian Music and stopped listening to a lot of secular music. I still listen to secular, but only sometimes. I have to keep up with the lyrics they’re saying. Then I went back to speaking life over myself a lot and I still did that before, I started going back to believe that God is going to heal me and said to my self by his stripes you were healed and Jesus paid it 2,000 years ago. Then I started looking up healing scriptures and started reading them over and over and over. And started going back to listening to healing videos and do declarations and started watching Andrew Wommack Healing Testimonies. And Now things were just starting to get better and I’m starting to stop these behaviours I’ve done recently, and started to do normal things. And I’m working hard and getting better at learning more and more words and phrases and new sentences that everybody speaks so I can speak them and everything else I had never known like everybody else knows and I still wanted to do those things. I wanted to speak well and normally. I found out that I never spoke well and didn’t know everything and didn’t know what to do. but still getting them done and improved. Today I am completely normal. I am free from anxiety and when I feel upset I’m learning to control it and my behaviours have changed. I’m calm, kind and gentle. I get along with people and talk to them, People love me, and care about me. I’m so done with all the weird things I’ve done all my life. I’m so done with being special needs. I will be with people, talk to people just like everyone else. And I’m doing what normal people do. My Communication skills are 100% improved!!! By the stripes I have been healed and made whole!! And I will continue to speak life over myself for the rest of my life! ~Hannah you are a blessing to the world! Christ has set you free! Thank you for sharing this testimony of your beautiful life. The world is a better place because you are in it!! Thank you, from the parents around the globe believing for their children's freedom!