Saturday, November 27, 2021

(Mother in the UAE sharing about her child diagnosed with trisomy21) "I wanted to quickly share that recently we saw 2 major things changed. Our daughter’s one eye suddenly wasn't perfectly aligned with her other eye. It would go and come but it looked just awful. We spoke to both of the eyes to be perfect and declared this lie to go. It's been about two weeks and it's such a delight to watch her perfect eyes. Hallelujah!!! She would also, out of nowhere, started having her teeth yellowish when she was eating during the day. No cavities but I had to brush her teeth every night for long time to get them shiny. Every time I brushed her teeth I was in tounges praying and letting Holy Spirit to overcome such nonsense. Until I realised that her teeth are as clean in the evening as they were in the morning. Shining clean and perfect, no matter what she eats. Hallelujah!!!I'm learning so much from Deborah(McDermott) these days...especially that I do everything I can to keep my Peace and Joy about the finished work of Jesus. Any left over lies... we speak the exact opposite and make sure that the abilities and behaviour we see and declare is exceptional, better than any other child could have."