Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Testimony of healing from mother in Poland. Her daughter was given a two year life span with palative care and hospice referral from the doctors....Her is the miraculous story in her own words. "I would like to share my joy very much, For a long time, all I could say was by Jesus stripes my daughter was healed, I closed my mouth to everything, because I preferred to remain silent than say anything, because sometimes there was so much pressure in my head to say something other than what I believe for a very long time time it was like I was just fighting, emerging from one battle, entering another. All the time in my head I heard my husband's words uttered at the very beginning, a few years ago, when I was learning to stand on the Word, you help others, you pray for others, and it does not work for you. And so, during these 7 years, I have led many people to freedom and the execution of the Word, the Lord, through my hands, freed and healed many people, but all this time I STEAD MY HEART SO MUCH BECAUSE I KNOW THAT HIS WORD IS TRUTH, AND HE NEVER FAILS. It was our testimony that I gave to our group, to encourage others, to strengthen them, but also to show us that we would not be distracted, God is faithful and is with us, and we are going to the fullness !! Jesus paid for the freedom and restoration of each of our children and we will not go back a millimeter, praise the Lord !! About 7 years ago, at a similar time, I heard for the first time the doctors' words that I had nothing to count on but for palliative treatment and more or less they give my daughter 2 years of life, I did not take any of their words about a year and a half later, they tried to give me a referral to a hospice, which.......I had a conversation with a psychologist, because the doctor handed me this referral, to my answer that fortunately there is God and His wounds my daughter was healed, she said that "I deny reality" and I cannot accept the "truth" yes, BECAUSE MY TRUTH IS THE WORD OF GOD and this is the only truth I know, by the wounds of Jesus my daughter was healed and she is healthy During these 7 years I have fought many battles, where things looked by the eyes of the flesh like , exactly as the doctors said, BUT I KEEP AND KEEP MY HEART, so as to persevere in these moments standing on the rock of the Word to see God's solution - freedom and complete healings of my child , and sometimes in the face of obvious failure, things changed and a miracle happened Today my child was made a first-grade student, this is just the beginning, there are many miracles ahead of us, AND EVERY DAY I SEE HOW CHANGES, HOW GOD'S WORDS THAT I HAVE COMPLETED ABOUT HER LIFE AND DESTINY ARE FULFILLED, her DNA is like Jesus in this world - thank you Lord !! this is my "why" I will not let any lie or situation in the world infect my heart, I have counted the cost, I will not get distracted by what is happening in the world, BECAUSE IN THE FINAL, when the attack comes, everything that matters, what we have in our heart, what we put into it, what we fed it, whether by faith, whether by news from this world, medical or therapeutic reports, etc. - GOD IS GOOD AND FAITHFUL - GLORY HIM - HIS WORD IS TRUTH !! Alleluia! Today also my... daughter went to kindergarten for the first time and she is a kindergarten student in full swing....!!"