Thursday, July 21, 2016

Creative Miracles for Teeth!

Below is a testimony from Roshni, Nathan's mother (India).
July 21, 2016

Praise God for what I am going to share. Nathan had all teeth except 2 teeth. All his teeth had come except 2 and hence that place is empty. Thanks be to God and for all for praying and believing, one tooth began to appear at 2 years of age. Still one gap remained and every now and then I checked to see if a tooth had come. I just said, "Papa, I know that tooth is coming out. It has no other option. Thank you Jesus."

Now, Nathan is turning 3 years old in 10 days, and behold, that tooth has begun to come out! It was such a joyous moment. I wept in joy. I had no words. My heart thanked and praised God for the wonders he continues to perform!

There is a valuable lesson to be learned for us here. Are we ready to continue believing for the miracle even when things look like it won't ever happen? This miracle has strengthened me to keep my eyes fixed on God even more now. I praise you, God. All glory to you alone, Lord.



This next testimony is also about teeth being created and is from Robin, Corwin's mother (USA).
July 5, 2016

For weeks I've been commanding Corwin's left, front incisor to appear- a creative miracle- because the tooth was just absent. All of his other teeth have come in; he is three. This ONE was missing. So I began to speak the Word: Your teeth are as white as sheep that are freshly washed. Your smile is flawless, each tooth matched with its twin (from Song of Solomon) to him as I changed his diaper throughout the day.

Suddenly, a few days ago, I noticed his front teeth were a bit closer together. His smile had changed. TODAY, I see that the absent tooth IS COMING THROUGH THE GUMS! Woo-Hoo, Jesus! JESUS!!! Praise Jesus!


This testimony is from Hanna's mother (Midwest USA).

My favorite story, which has great documentation, is about Hanna’s teeth.  On a yearly check up I asked about her eyeteeth, which at 4 years old had still not come in.  Her doctor showed me on the x-ray that she didn’t have any.  I said, “But she will have adult ones, right?”  She then showed me the adult teeth that were still up in gums for the other teeth and she said, most likely she will not since she doesn’t even have the baby teeth and we don’t see the adult teeth.

When I was buckling Hanna into the car, I cancelled that report prayed for teeth and spoke to her mouth and told the eyeteeth to form and come forth in Jesus name.  I completely forgot about this in the next several months until my mom was putting her in the car seat as we were leaving her house.  She said, “Hanna!  You have a tooth coming in.”  Since then we now have both eye teeth fully formed and in place.  We can’t trust facts, we only stand on the truth.


Roshni makes a very good point; we can all learn a lesson from this. And all three of these mothers have the right idea. Speaking life to those things that we do not see. Calling those things which are not, as though they are (Romans 4:17). It does not matter what we see with our eyes because we believe the Word of the Lord. All of your senses, and everything around you can be telling you it isn't going to happen and that what you're doing isn't working. You have to die to your senses. You have to fix your eyes on Jesus and the fact that he has already paid the price for your child's healing. It is already done. The victory is already won. You have to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the Lord will stay true to his Word and it will not return void. If you do not know what his Word says about healing, dig into it! His Word is living and active and sharper than any two edged sword (Hebrews 4:12). PRAISE THE LORD FOR THESE TEETH!!!!